What are Hybrid Learning Pods?
UPDATE: This program has ended for the 2020-2021 school year. We will re-evaluate the possible need for a similar program during the 2021-2022 school year in the coming months. We are not currently enrolling for the Hybrid Learning Pods program.
Serving rising kindergarten through 4th-grade students, the Hybrid Learning Pods are designed to support Scarsdale and Harrison students with an academic workshop and a variety of enrichment and camp program activities. We provide options for a 2-day, 3-day, and 5-day enrollment.
The Mohawk Country Day School (MCDS) has served students in preschool through 6th grade for the last 60 years. MCDS is a licensed private school under the New York State Department of Education and currently serves students through 1st grade.
The Benefits of Hybrid Learning Pods
- Outdoor classroom environment.
- Full-time Health Director to ensure student health & safety.
- School Director to properly hire, train, supervise, and coach teachers.
- School Director available to meet each student’s needs and appropriately manage student behavior as necessary.
- Daily cleaning and safety procedures.
- Students enjoy enrichment classes including physical education, art, farm & garden, music, and a rotation of programs by season (i.e. Nature, MakerSpace, Outdoor Adventure, BrainStorm).
2020-2021 Program & Tuition Options
Click links for more information.