What are Hybrid Learning Pods?
Serving rising kindergarten through 4th-grade students, the NEW Hybrid Learning Pods are designed to support Scarsdale and Harrison students with an academic workshop and a variety of enrichment and camp program activities. We provide options for a 2-day, 3-day, and 5-day enrollment.
The Mohawk Country Day School (MCDS) has served students in preschool through 6th grade for the last 60 years. MCDS is a licensed private school under the New York State Department of Education and currently serves students through 1st grade.
The Benefits of Hybrid Learning Pods
- Outdoor classroom environment.
- Full-time Health Director to ensure student health & safety.
- School Director to properly hire, train, supervise, and coach teachers.
- School Director available to meet each student’s needs and appropriately manage student behavior as necessary.
- Daily cleaning and safety procedures.
- Students enjoy enrichment classes including physical education, art, farm & garden, music, and a rotation of programs by season (i.e. Nature, MakerSpace, Outdoor Adventure, BrainStorm).
Program & Tuition Options
Click links for more information.